Exploding LED Pellets From SG5o Funpack Pose Injury Risk To Young Children

A whatsapp message warning Singaporean parents about the dangers of a LED balloon from the SG50 goodie bag has gone viral on cyberspace. The message allegedly from an RC member warns that when the LED balloon is overblown, dangerous pellets will fly out of the exploding balloon and these projectiles may cause serious injuries to the face and eyes.

The message advised parents to take special care especially when young children are playing with the toy.

After All Singapore Stuff shared the viral whatsapp message, others parents have stepped forward and reflected the same experience with the balloon. This was what some of them said:


Source: www.allsingaporestuff.com

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *