Statement of Muslim Converts’ Association of Singapore (MCAS) on Terence Nunis
Assalamu‘alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.
May peace be upon you.
We have received a number of queries pertaining to an individual by the name of Terence Helikaon Nunis.
We are releasing the following information, which is the summary of the involvement of the above-named individual at MCAS;
– He was a member of MCAS from 31 March 2001 to 31 December 2013;
– He was a member of the Council from 2004 to 2010 and 2012 to 2014;
– He served as Assistant Vice President of Da’wah Division for a period of 8 months from 30 July 2005 to 25 March 2006:
We would like to state that Terence Nunis,
– Has not been a member of MCAS since 1 January 2014;
– Does not represent MCAS and the views expressed by him are solely his own and do not reflect the policy or position of MCAS.
Wassalamu‘alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh.