When you were younger, nothing felt sweeter than learning that the Milo van was coming to your school! Nobody could pay attention to the teachers after that. Everyone waited eagerly for the instructions to queue up at the Milo van.
Now we want to share with you the recipe to make Milo that has the same taste as those you find on those legendary vans. Just follow these steps..
- First, get a mug or a medium-sized glass
- Put 1 tablespoon condensed milk and 3 tablespoons of the Milo powder
- Pour about a quarter-mug of hot water or at the same level of the Milo that was poured in
- Stir gently until the hot water becomes warm
- Pour ice to fill the whole mug
- Allow all the ice to melt
- Wait a few minutes. Patience is key!
- Drink that Milo now!
Editor’s Note: Adapted and translated from www.ohmymedia.tv.