The emergence of local online grocery stores such as Redmart, Sedap.sg and Kenny Grocery, have resulted in the ease to do grocery shopping. With just a click away, your ordered items will be delivered to your doorstep without you having to go out to the supermarkets or wet markets to get your groceries. With Hari Raya coming, which form of grocery shopping do you prefer, online or physical? We have compiled a list of reasons as to why each platform will benefit you.
5 Reasons For Online Grocery Shopping
- You can compare which online grocery store offers the cheapest price for the same item.
- Your items will be delivered to you.
- You can browse for items that you have not previously thought of buying.
- You can do the online grocery shopping at any time, and schedule when the delivery will take place.
- Save time and allow you to do other errands while waiting for your groceries to be delivered.
5 Reasons For Physical Grocery Shopping
- You get to choose the quality of the item that you are getting.
- If you go to the wet market, you can bargain with the stall owner, even though during this Raya period, there will be price hike for most items.
- The social element – bumping into someone you know or a stranger, and have a chat about the upcoming Raya or general well-being.
- You need the items urgently.
- You are used to the physical grocery shopping and is adamant about the benefits of online grocery shopping.